This very impressive, executive quality home (well in excess of 400 square metres under roof) offers the space and facilities to fulfil a broad list of buyers requirements.
It is a large luxurious family home in a quiet private, central setting and it will also work ideally for an extended family requiring separate living arrangements – yet still under one roof.
As the floor plan illustrates – at the back end of the home – there is a two bedroom, two bathroom, rumpus / living plus Bar (Kitchenette) with internal separating door and its own separate entry / exit. This is an ideal ‘Granny Flat’ set up or could even generate rental $$ income.
Many outstanding features of this property include:
• Land size is 7,222 square metres – an elevated 1.8 acre bush block, predominantly natural Aussie vegetation, providing long range Sunset views and open to any refreshing passing breezes. Minimal mowing required here – it’s a 6 minute mow job.
• The home has 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms (5 toilets), office, two separate living areas and spacious front and rear outdoor entertainment deck areas. Every bedroom has its own bathroom !
• The central hub of the home is the huge open plan Chefs kitchen that connects directly with the main dining and living area which is a stunning 12m x 7m – an 84 square metre area.
• The size of the home is further accentuated by 9’ high ceilings and light neutral colour tones.
• Zone controlled ducted air conditioning & ceiling fans.
• Concrete heated saltwater Swimming pool and 7m x 7m double garage
• Quality window décor with shutters and quality curtains throughout.
• A paved, sunny front courtyard with two separate Entry / Exits.
* The floor plan of the home provides the option to operate an AIR BNB - with two separate 2 bedroom Luxury Apts with own Entry / Exit points.
* Need a shed ? There isn’t currently a shed on the block, however with a little creative landscaping there are 2 possible sites to accommodate a 6m x 6m..possibly a 9m x 6m shed.
The property offers the privacy level of a small acreage property – but is overall low maintenance, easy care.
This is a luxurious residence, outstanding design and quality, situated in the quiet rural cul de sac of Rose Marie Drive Diddillibah – approx. 10 minutes to a choice of the Coast beaches, a selection of public and private schools and the Maroochydore CBD.
To arrange your inspection, please contact Kirk Patrick or Gary De Paoli of Riddell Real Estate Woombye.
Disclaimer:The information statements, views/or opinions expressed in this publication are to be used as a guide only. Neither the Seller nor Riddell Real Estate nor any person involved in the preparation of distribution of this material gives any guarantee or warranty concerning the accuracy or validity of its contents nor will they accept any liability. All prospective Buyers should make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the suitability of the property.